Hong Kong University School of Professional and Continuing Education
In fulfilling the University of Hong Kong's mission in developing and extending lifelong learning opportunities for the community, HKU SPACE seeks to become a leading world-class centre of excellence for the provision of professional and continuing education serving Hong Kong, Mainland China and the region.
HKU SPACE STRIVES FOR EXCELLENCE IN:
- Collaborating with other parts of the University of Hong Kong and other institutions in expanding lifelong learning opportunities for career advancement and personal development
- Delivering high-quality programmes to meet the needs of society, particularly in human resources development
- Promoting lifelong learning for the realisation of a learning society and the community's pursuit of quality of life
- Conducting research in adult and continuing education, as well as in subject specialisms
- Playing a leading role in Hong Kong's development as an education hub
HKU SPACE PLACES PARTICULAR VALUE ON:
- Service to learners, employers and community
- Partnerships both internally and externally
- Accountability to stakeholders with professionalism and integrity
- Creativity in teaching and learning
- Excellence in quality
As the world’s 3rd largest financial center and one of the freest economies in the world, Hong Kong boasts a large pool of first-class financial talent. The advantages and competitiveness are indisputable. Against this backdrop, Emperor Finance College aims to nurture financial talents and promote the importance of finance education among the public at large. Our professional financial programs support the training and educational needs of the Group and facilitate business development and growth.
EFSG has appointed the HKU SPACE to organize courses and programs for Emperor Finance College. The curriculum covers a wide range of subjects including investment concepts and techniques, financial instruments and products, as well as professional training in relevant areas such as risk management. We strive to become the most reputable financial education and training institution in Hong Kong.
General Phone：+852 2838 3959